Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

I am joining the Book Blogger Hop!  It looks like so much fun.  If you are interested go to Crazy for Books (here)

There rules are simple
1.  Must be a book blogger (I am)
2.  Must link back to the primary link (I did)

For October 14-17

Answer this question:  What is your favorite Spooky book?

I must be honest.  I don't do spooky.  I have nightmares :(
BUT... when I was younger I did discover Edgar Allen Poe.  Don't laugh.  If you haven't read Edgar in awhile (or ever) try it.  My favorite is the Tell Tale Heart.  That beating heart freaks me out every time.  Murders in the Rue Morgue is another freaky favorite.  Ole' Edgar was brilliant in his word choice and flow(?)  Anyway, he sweeps you up and locks you into the story.  They are so bizarre and frightening.

So join in the fun at the Book Blogger Hop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't do spooky either *Shivers*
...great blog, new follower here :-)

TToria
xoxo
http://ttoria.blogspot.com